Saturday, July 26, 2008

My story pick of the month: Pregnant Man



Gave Birth?

I was surfing the net when I saw this news headline "Pregnant Man". Whoa! The pregnant man I only knew was in the movie "Junior" (1994) starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. But when I red the news, I was shocked! It is was all true, I was amazed because this is my first time seeing a man that is pregnant. The (former) pregnant man, Thomas Beatie gave birth to a 9 1/2 lb. baby girl he named Susan Juliet Beatie last June 29, 2008 and has released baby photos and his history!

Thomas told People, “When Susan finally came out, it was like in slow motion.” That comment itself is probably similar to the feeling expressed by many new mothers… But of course, Thomas was a pregnant MAN!

After 30 odd hours of labor, he noted, “I weigh two pounds less than I did before I got pregnant… And I don’t have a single stretch mark!”.(credits to trendhunter magazine and CNN)

1 word!... Incredible! check out this clip.


1 comment:

morena said...

Mr. Blue!

pag-sure daw dha uie!
hehehe..

But when I "RED" the news..
I became "PINK!"
haha..


char lang!

cge Mr. "RED"!
este, Mr. "BLUE" d i!

SHOCKING au na nga story uie!
amazing!
hehe...

char! kip up the "RED" work!
hehe